Favorite Words

And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt. ~Sylvia Plath

Saturday, June 26, 2010

I Have Trouble Committing.

How is it possible that I can write an entire novel (or a few) and yet cannot commit to keeping a blog? Weird.

I've had four. I've forgotten the passwords to three of them. I still receive alerts letting me know that new people begin following these blogs several times a week. I feel bad for them; I feel as though I've let them down. Like I'm a blog tease.

But since I can't even get into the accounts to shut them down, I don't know how to square things with the people who thought I might have something worthwhile to say. And, you know, I might be able to come up with a few things. If I could login. Which I still can't.

It is my intention--really, truly this time--to keep up with this blog. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment